Dohmen appreciates your interest in our website, dohmen.com (the “Site”). Use of our Site is for informational purposes only.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, Dohmen grants you a non exclusive, non-transferable license, with a limited right to access, use and display our Site and any materials contained on our Site. By using our Site, you acknowledge and agree that all content, including but not limited to, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, or other material contained in advertisements or information presented to you on our Site (“Material”) is protected by our or other third parties’ copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws.
- You may view and download the Material contained on our Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. We, or the applicable third party, if any, retain legal title to all Material or copies of the Material you may download. Your use of the Material contained on our Site is limited in the following ways:
- you may not modify, reproduce, copy, republish, re-post, transmit, hyperlink, merge, publicly display or distribute Material downloaded from our Site for any public or commercial purpose;
- if Material downloaded from our Site contains copyright or other proprietary notices, you must retain such notices on any and all copies of the Material; and
- any person to whom you transfer any Material from our Site must agree to be bound by this Agreement.
Linking to our Site
Any and all links to our Site must be approved in writing by Dohmen, except where:
- the link is a text-only link containing only the name “Dohmen”;
- the link is to www.dohmen.com and not to deeper, internal or subsidiary pages;
- when activated, the link will display our Site on the full-screen and in a fully operable and navigable browser window and not within a “frame” on the linked third party site;
- the appearance, position, and other aspects of the link may neither create the false appearance that a third party or its activities, products or services are endorsed by, associated with or sponsored by Dohmen; and
- the appearance, position, and other aspects of the link does not damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the name and marks of Dohmen.
Any third party use of our registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks in metatags and/or hidden text will be regarded by us as trademark infringement. Further, we will treat the use of registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks in page text, metatags, and/or hidden text for purposes of gaining higher rankings from search engines as unfair competition.
Dohmen reserves the right to revoke this consent to link to dohmen.com at any time, in its sole discretion.
Use of Our Site
Your use of our Site shall be for lawful purposes only. You shall not use our Site for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, distasteful, offensive, controversial or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes or may infringe the intellectual property or rights of Dohmen or another or that violates any international, federal, state, or local law. You understand and acknowledge that Dohmen may, in its sole discretion, terminate your access to our Site, without notice, if we believe you have in any way violated this Agreement.
NEITHER DOHMEN NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, SERVICING, UPDATING OR DELIVERING THIS SITE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USERS ACCESS, USE, OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED TO OUR SITE, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON OUR SITE IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
Dohmen further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the content on our Site. Dohmen may make changes to the materials and services on our Site at any time without notice. The materials and services on our Site may be out of date and Dohmen makes no commitment to update the materials and services on our Site. Information published on our Site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Contact us for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. You agree that any cause of action or claim that you may have relating to our Site must be made or instituted within one year of when the cause of action or claim accrued.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Dohmen, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, affiliates, service providers and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of this Agreement.
Changes to this Agreement
Dohmen may change, revise, modify, add or remove any terms of this Agreement at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this posting from time to time to review the then-current Agreement because your continued use of our Site after any changes to this Agreement have been posted will be deemed acceptance of any revised terms. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of any materials, features, products, prices, services, information or the Site itself.
Our Site is controlled, operated and administered by Dohmen from its offices within the State of Wisconsin. Dohmen makes no representation that materials on our Site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States and access to them from territories where their content is illegal or restricted is prohibited. You may not use our Site or export the materials in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. If you access our Site from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Dohmen and you with respect to your use of our Site. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement or any portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of this Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.