Adverse Experience Reporting
Our expert staff of clinical pharmacists are trained to identify, intake and document all reports of adverse experience to ensure these are properly documented and forwarded to the client on a timely basis.
- PharmD-staff who are trained to identify adverse experiences while interfacing with customers
- Detailed SOP’s for data collection and processing of adverse experience reports
- Initial phone contact and follow up with reporter, as needed
- Initial comprehensive safety training and ongoing refresher training
- Direct and ongoing interactions with client’s Pharmacovigilance/Safety Department/designees